When can I apply for visa?

As soon as possible.

When will I get my job search visa?

On completion of your course, you are eligible to apply for 12 months job search visa within 3 months of the date of completion of the course in New Zealand.

How long should my passport be valid?

Your passport should be valid for at least six months from the time of lodging the visa application.

Where should I submit my visa file?

Once the whole file is ready, you need to submit the file at TT Services.

What is T T Services?

It collects file and forwards it to New Zealand High Commission.

Explain presentation of the visa file?

Documents to be arranged as per the document list in the visa manual of Take Off Education. Please visit us personally for further information on this.

Do I have to submit all documents in Original to the New Zealand High Commission?

No. It has to be photocopy with notarized true copy.

Can I take spouse and child as dependent?


Will my spouse be allowed to work?

Yes - only if you are studying post graduate course in New Zealand.

What are the part time work opportunities for students?

Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during study and full time during vacation.