Universities & Colleges
Some of the Universities /Institutes we represent:
Unitec Institute of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Massey University
- National Technology Institute
- Newton College of Business and Technology (NCBT)
- Cornell Institute of Business and Technology
- New Zealand School of Education
- Queens Academy
- Regent International Group
- North Shore International Academy
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- Whiteria Community Polytechnic
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Christchurch Institute of Business and Technology
- Otago Polytechnic
- Auckland University of Technology
The main intake for all New Zealand institutions is February, July and November. All universities and institutions have admissions open for all courses for these intakes. However, all courses may not be offered in all intakes. Whether or not a University will offer a Julyintake can be found out on the respective university’s website, university brochures or from our counselors. Some universities also follow November – summer intake. It is available only for limited number of universities and limited courses.
An institute / university may or may not have any application fees. If they have then it can be waived during Events like Spot Admissions organized by Take Off. At Spot Admissions Events, students also get an opportunity to meet university / institute’s representatives personally.
Though each University / Institute specifies its application procedure / requirements, Generally one can apply for admissions through us at Take Off Educational Consultants, where by all application, admission and correspondence services will be provided by us. You can give us all necessary supporting documents and we will assist you with the entire admission procedure.
Spot Interviews are also conducted by several visiting Universities / Institutes at our offices: In this case, one is required to attend an interview conducted by university staff/ faculty, who will offer the student an on the spot decision, about whether or not he is eligible for admission and further relevant inquiries can be made and answered.
Documents Required for Admission
The following checklist will be helpful while applying in University / Institute in New Zealand:
- Filled and signed application form
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (if applying for PG)
- Graduation mark sheets - all years
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- IELTS Mark sheet
- Statement of Purpose
- Bio data
- 2 Recommendation letters (out of which at least 1 should be academic, with the other being from the work place, if student is working)
- Work Experience letters
- Any other relevant certificates
- Portfolio of work must also be included, in case of application for courses in art / design etc.