The main intake for most UK Universities is September. Every university opens admissions for all courses that they offer, for the September intake. There is also a Mid-academic year intake offered by some British Universities during January / February. However, all courses may not be offered in this intake. Whether or not a University will offer a January / February intake can be found out on the respective university’s website, university brochures or from our counselors.
Usually UK universities do not charge any application fees.
Though each University specifies its application procedure / requirements, generally one can apply for admissions through us at Take Off Educational Consultants, where by all application, admission and correspondence services will be provided by us. You can give us all necessary supporting academic documents and we will assist you with the entire admission procedure.
Spot Interviews are also conducted by several visiting Universities at our offices at Take Off Educational Consultants. In this case, one is required to attend an interview conducted by university staff/ faculty, who will offer the student an on the spot decision, about whether or not he is eligible for admission. Also, further relevant inquiries can be made and are usually answered by the University Representative.
Documents Required for Admission
The following checklist will be helpful while applying to a university in UK...
- Application Form
- Resume / Bio-data
- Statement of Purpose
- Graduation Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate (if applying for PG)
- Graduation Mark sheets - all years
- Std 12 Mark Sheet
- Std 10 Mark Sheet
- 2 Recommendation letters (out of which at least 1 should be academic, with the other being from the work place, if student is working)
- Work experience letters (if applicable)
- IELTS / TOEFL Score Sheet
- Any other relevant certificates
- Portfolio of work must also be included, in case of application for courses in art / design etc.